It could be a water moccasin… or maybe they’re thinking of a hagfish..?
Actually the hagfish sounds very plausible with the wrinkly/baggy thing they mentioned, cause I can’t think of any snakes that’d look like that. You know how hard it’d be to slither with flaps of skin dragging all over the ground?
Either way, here’s what a hagfish looks like
If that’s your culprit, Anon, then that’s no snake! Sorry to disappoint D:
6 Notes/ Hide
- daco25 reblogged this from deathtosquishies
- makototachibangme likes this
- makototachibangme said: Fun fact! Hagfish are the only known remaining member of the Myxini class! Oh, the joys of being able to pull random facts like that out of your ass because you’re a fisheries major.
- farorescourage said: oh man hagfish are SO GROSS
- volpecula said: this thing inquisitr.com/292028/…
- deathtosquishies posted this